PAGEVIEWS

23 November 2011

Venting

I think it's super annoying that some people get to announce their pregnancies at 8 weeks and it's all just fine and great for them. I think it's annoying that some people post their ultrasound pics without a second thought as to how much some people wish they had had ultrasound pics of THEIR baby at that point. I think it's annoying that I have to smile at babies that are just like the one I should have. I think it's annoying that I can't say I'm hurting or annoyed or frustrated because heaven forbid i offend anyone or make them uncomfortable. I think it's annoying that I'm just supposed to be fine.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment:

  1. You be as annoyed as you want to be! Just try not to stay in that state of mind - for you and your angels.

    Praying your Thanksgiving was good!
    ((hugz))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete