PAGEVIEWS

01 October 2012

Rude Announcement

I'm super freakin' sick of the cutsie "i'm having a baby" facebook announcements (in the form of "our kid is going to be a sibling", "dear baby, quit making me naseous", etc), and if i see another one anytime soon i'm going to scream, vomit, and/or stab myself. THERE. I said it.  Also, i hate each and every person who is stupid enough to announce it the second they find out to the whole stupid world because i just KNOW everything will be fine for them.  Not that i want things to go wrong for anyone, i just wish it could've gone right for me.  Also, to the dumbasses who have unfriended me due to links to my blog, IT'S NOT PERSONAL.  You've got a baby and you think i'm talking about you?! I'M NOT.  I'm talking to the world, which sometimes feels like it's piling up and shitting directly on me.  You think some of my posts are unpleasant to read for 5 minutes? Imagine living it every second of every day.

3 comments:

  1. I got those names on my running shirt ;-)

    ((hugz))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got something else for you!


    I’ve been nominated for Liebster Award and wanted to pay it forward by nominating your blog for one too!

    The Rules:
    1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
    2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
    3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
    4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them.
    5. No tag backs.

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete