PAGEVIEWS

06 December 2010

For ME?!?!?!?!

The LOVELY Katharine (check her out!!) has graced me with a blog AWARD!  I am so happy, but I have to break the rules of the award (a little), because I don't follow many blogs.  BUT!! Look how cute the cherry on top award is!



The rules of this award are:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Pass it on to five (or more) other blogs
3. Leave them a comment telling them about the award

I know many of you who read my blog (and there are more than 4 of you, but to those 4, thanks for officially following), also read Katharine's blog, Grow Baby Grow, but if you never have, do!  She's the mother to 2 little girls in Heaven:  Hannah (who was due this August), and Audrey, who would've joined us in March, like Taylor.

Unfortunately, I don't keep up with 5 more blogs regularly, so here's my pledge to do so!

I, Alex, pledge to check out more blogs, I DO enjoy them!

Here are the blogs I pass this award on to (in no particular order):

1.  CarlyMarie.  Ok, so it's not like this award from me is going to even probably be noticed, because Carly Marie Dudley is HUGE!!! But seriously, with all she does, how can I NOT recognize her?!  She is the AMAZING woman behind To Write Their Names in the Sand, amongst so much more to the baby loss world.  What an absolutely phenomenal lady!!!!

2. I don't know if this is legal, but I'm going for it anyway:
Love Reign Over Me.  This is Carly's old blog.  I love it for several reasons though, one being that it came to an end.  Hold on! Let me explain...  I guess I never thought of a blog as being finite.  Some people write forever, things change some, but it's basically indefinite.  Some probably just get deleted when the person is done.  Some people maybe just give up and the whole thing falls by the wayside.  Not this one.  She wrote for a reason, and she ended the blog to start somewhere new and fresh.  I think that's beautiful!  I can't link back to it, because it is open to readers who are invited only, but I still think it counts!

3.  Forget-me-not, Oh Lord!  is written by Jamie, and although she's the one who (kind of) got this whole ball rolling (to me, at least, by awarding Katharine, who awarded me), she's most definitely worth mentioning here!  I looked back through her journey and it touched my heart that she, like me, was able to see her baby's heart beating on her birthday, which was the day before mine : )  Also, check out the pic of the 8 week old baby on her blog.  It's so beautiful!!!  If there's any doubt about when a baby "becomes" a baby, the pic she posted should squash that!

4.  Kate, at Busted Plumbing, most definitely can be described as awesome!  Why?  Because she can laugh!  And sometimes, you just have to.  I love her attitude, it is so inspiring : )

And, that's all I've got, folks.  Hopefully soon I'll be following so many blogs, I won't be able to just narrow it to only five (or four, or well, technically just 3, I guess).

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Alex, its amazing we had that in common - the birthday thing. I'm so glad we've connected!

    ((hugz))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME, TOO!!! And I hope you're doing well, it's a bummer you're sick, but I agree with Katharine, I think morning sickness is a good sign (even though it is no fun at all).

    hugs back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey check out this link for making a blog button.

    http://oikology101.blogspot.com/2008/09/make-your-own-button-for-your-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete