PAGEVIEWS

28 December 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

Sometimes it's hard to remember to be good, to be grateful, and to know that the world does not revolve around me. This Christmas was one of the first times I was able to keep these things at the front of my mind and to have my head and my heart in the right places this season. Going to church and remembering the "reason for the season" (but this time, for the first time, for real) reminded me to be patient and to try my best to be kind and unstressed and to think of others. This was the best Christmas ever because I was finally in the right place, spiritually, to ENJOY it for the right reasons. I feel SO blessed to have such a fantastic family and wonderful friends and to know that I have God's love and guidance to help me through hard and scary times. I feel like I will always have love to give and receive and will never be alone. Things may not always work out how I thought they would or how I wanted but I will always have love and friendship to help me through. I hope and pray that all of my friends and family will have an amazing upcoming year full of love and good times, too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great Christmas! I hope your new year is full of love and good times too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand what you mean when you say that sometimes it's hard to be grateful and realize that the world doesn't revolve around me. I'm working on that...

    Thanks for sharing!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete