PAGEVIEWS

01 December 2010

Pangs

It happens all the time:
I'm minding my own business, and then BAM! a comment, a question, a baby, a belly. 
I know it is no one's fault.
I know people don't know, and who doesn't just LOVE pregnant ladies and babies?! (Me, that's who)
"She's having a girl in March," I overhear.
"We need to feed the kids" says a dad, patting the mom's belly.
And even, "I just saw a cute baby over there, mom."
No, I am not mad at how "mean" and "insensitive" people are; everyone has something bad and I'm a big fan of "get over it," "move on."
It's not even like a stab from a knife anymore.
Just a little pang of hurt.
It's usually unexpected.
I don't know if it will ever stop.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think those pangs ever go away either. :(

    Hope you're doing well!

    I gave you a blog award. Check out my page for more info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you.
    (Rachel)

    ReplyDelete