PAGEVIEWS

15 January 2011

Another Blog Award : ) Part I


I got an award!  This award is from Jamie at forget me not, oh Lord

Here are the rules that come with receiving this award....
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

As always, I have to give love to Jamie, she is an awesome lady, a fellow BLM with very similar dates to my loss (as well as similar dates to my excitement and the good things that happened with my pregnancy), and a great mommy to an adorable little girl.  She is also expecting her rainbow baby which is awesome, and I hope her pregnancy will be going more smoothly soon!  Check her out for sure if you never have.

O.............. K................ 7 things about myself.... hmmm.  That could be interesting!

<3 I had my first baby when I was (barely) 18 (and if you knew me in high school, know this:  I was about 4 1/2 months at graduation).   Yes, it's SO young, etc, etc.  But ya know what?  I wouldn't change a thing.  Not that I encourage or recommend following in my footsteps, but there are much worse things than having a child to care for that you love with all your heart and would do anything for.  Trenty made me a better person and young moms can still be good moms.  Heck no, I was not always perfect but I always did my best for him and for me.  If I could go back and undo it, I wouldn't.

<3  I (used to be) a darn good artist.  Well, a pretty darn good drawer at least.  I miss doing it, it was something I deeply enjoyed and I produced a lot of work that I am still very proud of.  I would love to make more time for drawing and get good at it again.

<3  I (used to be) a darn good writer.  I even have a couple of poems published in poetry collection books (not like they were choosy, but still.  It's fun to see my name in print).  I miss writing creatively, I have written some great poems, short stories, and even a short play.  As far as expressing myself goes, I definitely do it best through writing.

<3  I have always wanted to write a fictional book.  Maybe someday. : )  I don't know what it would be about...

<3  I am 6' 1.5."  Obviously those who personally know me know this.  But those of you who only know me online probably hadn't envisioned a giant.  Now you can!

<3  I SUCKED at basketball and volleyball.  A lot.  Just sayin'. ; ) (Somehow this tidbit seemed to naturally follow the last one...)

<3  I really wish I was more outgoing and confident.  I am good at putting on an air of calm, cool, and collected, but if I am in a new situation or around new people, I am not in my comfort zone at ALL.  I deeply admire people who make a lot of connections and have a range of friends and associates.  I wish I put forth a more friendly and professional air and was more comfortable getting to know lots of different people and making connections with new people.

Well, as the title indicates, this is the first part of this entry.  I need more time for rules 3&4 but I solemnly swear, I will get to those steps (and therefore, part II of this entry) soon.

With love until next time
alex
****************************************************************************
I got Taylor's dove today (thanks so much to Jessica!!!) and I am so thrilled with how it turned out!!! : )

1 comment:

  1. where's my *like* button ;) Nice entry sweetie. I love the Dove. I hope to add to what you have been given soon. I am trying (promise)just taking some time to complete. . . .

    ReplyDelete