PAGEVIEWS

23 March 2011

Tested

So.... Ryan's out of town (again) for work. I work 6 days in a row (and I have no idea how long it's been since I've done that)! So far, I've only worked the 3 days and I'm already completely exhausted. (And one of the days was super short so I could take Taryn to the doctor). I've barely been able to keep up with the house, we have yet to make it to karate this week, we've had girl scouts, a doctors appointment, boy scouts, a band concert, and now Trent isn't feeling well and may need to go to the doctor to get antibiotics for what I suspect is a uti (ouch :( )! I can barely stay awake past 9. I'm kinda bored and kinda lonely and kinda grumpy and I've snapped at the kids and feel like a jerk.

But then I still have a little girl who forgives me, and came into my room this morning to snuggle. I have a little boy who just had his second band concert and looked so grown up with his big baritone. But he even did "i (point to his eye) love (point to his heart) you (point at me) x (make an x with his fingers) o (make an o with his fingers)" from across the room.

It may be a trying week, but I sure am blessed!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes life seems to throw more at us than we can handle. I am sorry this has been a trying week for you. You are half way done, you have made it this far. ;) I love ya Miss! Im here if you need me. AS ALWAYS!! =-) ((hug))
    J

    ReplyDelete