PAGEVIEWS

21 April 2011

Thankful Thursday, #1

I want to try something new, and since I use this space to do a lot of complaining, or woe-is-me-ing, or basically just being negative, I thought I'd start off with Thursday, and being thankful. <Although I do like the idea of a WTF Wednesday, so we'll see ;)>

Here are some things that I am thankful for:

One perfect little boy and many years of amazing memories; looking at him and still smiling every time I get to admire his cute little (big) face.

One perfect little girl who still loves to cuddle and snuggle up; watching her suck her thumb (yes, she's old for that; yes, she'll be mad at me for telling everyone), but DANG is she so cute and sweet with her "mankie" (blanket) and her thumb.

One little angel who I didn't get to meet or even find out much about; even though losing is painful, I am happy for the time I got to have with him or her. <3

A husband who is fun to be around and who helps take good care of us.

A mom who is always willing to help and who we can have fun with.

A house that not only provides shelter but also is full of beauty and love.

A car that gets me around and is also pretty and fun to be in.

Music.

Time to be with my family.

Friends.

Going for walks.

Spending time with the kids at their school things and being a part of their learning and extracurricular activities.

Reading and writing.  And the library.

Sometimes I need to take the time out to remember how much I have to be happy about.  I hope this will inspire YOU to take a second to think of some of the things you have to be thankful for, too.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to celebrate Easter. Hopefully God bless you, Alex's family, and all visitors of this blog. Amen!.

    ReplyDelete