PAGEVIEWS

07 January 2014

Random thoughts

How did I end up with a giant black bruise on the inside of each of my thighs and not remember hurting myself? I'm assuming it's from karate but still. OWWWWWWWW. I'm such a baby.



When i cross my legs they hurt each other!  Why do my bruises never look quite as bad in pictures as they actually are?!  Apparently i can't be trusted with wooden nunchucks. Also, I whacked my elbow about 1,000,000 times so it hurts the most but the damage isn't quite as evident.

I just had to switch from typing on my phone to typing on the computer and when I logged in, I used my work password.  I think I'm there too much!

My dog is curled up on our new cuddly blanket (or, "mankey" if you're Taryn) and she looks so cute!!! She doesn't look as cute as she really does in the pictures I snapped of her.  Perhaps I am a terrible photographer. 


Isn't she so cute!!!  I like her so much.

I can't really think of what I want to say so sorry about the rambling.

I did have a few other new year's wishes:
1.   Don't get angry while driving
2.  Calm down and just be nice to people (like when I was at work on Christmas eve and on the phone and I kind of rudely asked a customer to hold on just a second and he was just telling me merry Christmas.  gosh.  I felt like such a bitch).
3.  Don't look at the phone while I drive, ever.  For any reason.  I need to just get in the habit of putting it in the trunk.

I had thought of some others earlier today but now I can't remember so probably my first ten posts will have things I want to work on this year.

I know I'm no where near 500 words but I think that's all I've got in me today.  Good thing a picture is worth a thousand words!

Also, the terrible song 7 things I hate about you is stuck in my head.  No idea why.  I wish it would stop.  Although trying to think of 7 things I hate about the singer (Miley Cyrus for those of you who don't have the misfortune of knowing offhand) makes it more amusing.  And I just broke my wish #2 above.  Ha.









No comments:

Post a Comment