PAGEVIEWS

06 January 2014

words and reso's

Thanks to Jamie at forget me not, oh Lord, I am signed up for the 500 word challenge to write at least 500 words every day in the month of January. Obviously it's the 6th so I'm not off to the best start ha ha. But that's ok. I was really excited to see this idea because I have really been wanting to get back to spending time each day writing and I'm hoping to write every day. Maybe not 500 (or more) words every day, and maybe not always here, but definitely at least 15 minutes every day to myself to be creative and let some thoughts out. I'll edit this post later to link to the 500 word challenge (I'm on my phone so it's a little complicated at the moment. Also my dog is squeaking her toy incessantly and it's totally hilarious but also moderately distracting).

I'm not really one for making resolutions (that I totally never keep. At all). So here are my WISHES for the year:
1. At least TRY- really hard- to eat clean for at least a month. This will require extra work, extra planning, extra effort, and probably extra money but I think it would be extremely beneficial and I'm excited to see if we all feel better. (Update, I haven't braved going to the doctor but Ryan recently had and m.s. is suspected, so I'm hoping it will help him too).
2. Spend more time reading, writing, and being creative and less time watching t.v. or messing with my phone.
3. Walk every day. Even if it's cold, or late, or I'm tired.
4. Go to the stupid doctor (and find one who doesn't suck)
5. Read the bible and my daily affirmations every day.
6. Get good at my job or find one I am good at and happy at.
7. Feel better about babies. Dunno how to do this but maybe I'll see a therapist or something. I need to make peace with my reality and move forward.

I'll revisit these wishes for 2014 every couple of weeks to keep them fresh and stay mindful of them. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment