PAGEVIEWS

30 September 2010

How Time Flies

Trent and Taryn are cute.  You'd think after almost 11 and almost 8 years, I'd be used to them, but sometimes I'm still amazed they're still mine.  I like to just look at their faces; I could do that forever.  Taryn is so smart and funny, she cracks me up.  Yesterday she was wearing a stocking cap and a black t-shirt with a glow in the dark skeleton (Trent's) and she looked SO CUTE (even though Ryan said she looked like a robber ha ha).  Trenty's going to be getting glasses.  My little man sure looks cute in them, but he's getting SO big!  I can't believe how much they've grown and how old they're getting!! : (  It makes me long for a time when I was closer to their ages (it sure doesn't seem THAT long ago) and my worries weren't so serious.  I feel like I wasn't ready to be a grown up, I don't know what happened!  All I know is how grateful I am to have my kids and my family, it's the best part about being an adult.  Those little kids sure are a blessing; I love them SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment