PAGEVIEWS

22 November 2010

Distracted

I feel like I am constantly holding myself back.  I worry about things that are out of my hands, unlikely, or both.  I worry about the state of the world, my health, et cetera; I waste so much time hanging around the house doing not much of anything, especially not things I WANT to do, like draw, scrapbook, and so on, and oftentimes not even the things I NEED to do, like take care of the house, take care of myself, or finish school.  What I do not do enough of is LIVE and enjoy my life!  Maybe my health is not perfect, maybe sometimes I get down and need help, maybe there are scary things happening in the world that I wish I could fix or help or change, but those are not very good reasons to not remember to live, enjoy, and laugh!  I have been blessed with many things, and yet I keep myself in a state of mind that allows me to waste days in front of the T.V., computer, or both and not to just get out and have a good time.  I need help finding the motivation to stop distracting myself with unimportant drivel and to start living!  I am completely open to ANY suggestions at this point!  I am just so tired of feeling like I am not enjoying each wonderful day that I DO have.  Sometimes I wonder if maybe I AM crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment