PAGEVIEWS

18 November 2010

Sick

So I'd love to say that everything is fine and I feel great and am totally relieved.  To a degree, my mind has been put to ease a little bit, but the worrier in me knows that I really have been sick and even though 1 doctor didn't think it was as serious as I thought (which I truly am relieved about), that it doesn't just explain away everything.  I hate getting back to this square one point where I want to smile and be relieved but there's still a little nagging voice telling me that no explanation still isn't good enough.  I know I have been cryptic and I will continue to be, but I do appreciate the love, worry, and support.  I want everyone to know that I am more ok than I thought and that I will try harder to be happier now that some weight has been lifted.

1 comment:

  1. I truely am very happy to hear that you got a few answers at least (kinda), some fears maybe settled a bit.... much love!!!

    ReplyDelete