PAGEVIEWS

08 November 2010

Happy Birthday, Trenty

My baby boy is 11! I seriously can NOT believe it!  It seems like just yesterday when I found out he was coming along, it's so hard to believe that more than 11 years of ups and downs have happened and now I have an amazing boy in 5th! grade.  I am so grateful for each moment I have had with him.  He was such a sweet, beautiful baby, a funny little toddler, always the entertainer.  Now he's a little man! He has given me so many amazing moments and never fails to put a huge smile on my face.  I am so lucky to have him and to have learned how to be a mommy and a grown up with him.  I will never get tired of looking at his cute little face and giving him so much love. I look forward to many more great moments with him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment