PAGEVIEWS

13 October 2010

Me

There are a lot of things about me that I hope to change soon.  I am tired of worrying and freaking myself out; I do not know when this became a habit for me, but I am tired of doing it to myself and I hope I can learn how to stop, or to shape it into something more reasonable and productive.  I really need to strengthen myself through prayer and by doing what is right as often as possible and to the best of my ability so that I can put my worry elsewhere and enjoy living this one and only life I have been given.  I need to stop doubting my worth as a person and I need to stop doubting others.  My ego and pride get in the way sometimes when I feel underestimated or insulted; I need to figure out how I can change my reaction to this and how I can put myself in situations and near people where this may not happen so much.  There are so many things I want to do and be, and I need to start living my life and stop worrying about things that are out of my hands.  I used to be so much stronger, happier, and I used to have the ability to roll with the punches and go with the flow, I don't know when, where, or how I lost all that!  And I'm not really sure how to get it back, but I need to try!

2 comments:

  1. Serenity Prayer

    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom top know the diference
    Amen



    I love you Babe.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wisdom TO know the diference, not top. =)

    ReplyDelete